|author||Angelo Salese <email@example.com>||2011-08-23 02:37:59 +0000|
|committer||Angelo Salese <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2011-08-23 02:37:59 +0000|
Added another bit to the object RAM, used for screen masking on the sides
Diffstat (limited to 'src/mame/drivers')
1 files changed, 1 insertions, 2 deletions
diff --git a/src/mame/drivers/taitojc.c b/src/mame/drivers/taitojc.c
index f21f68810d9..268e7f6e153 100644
@@ -341,10 +341,9 @@ Notes:
- dendeg intro object RAM usage has various gfx bugs (check video file)
- dendeg title screen builds up and it shouldn't
- - dendeg/dendeg2 doesn't show the odometer;
+ - dendeg/dendeg2 doesn't show the odometer (btanb, thanks ANY);
- landgear has some weird crashes (after playing one round, after a couple of loops in attract mode) (needs testing -AS)
- landgear has huge 3d problems on gameplay (CPU comms?)
- - All dendeg games have random wrong textures/palettes. (can't see any ... -AS)
- dendeg2 shows a debug string during gameplay?
- Train board (external sound board with OKI6295) is not emulated.
- dangcurv DSP program crashes very soon, so no 3d is currently shown.