|author||Aaron Giles <email@example.com>||2008-06-26 16:51:19 +0000|
|committer||Aaron Giles <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2008-06-26 16:51:19 +0000|
Update docs a bit. Turn off debugger by default.
Diffstat (limited to 'docs')
1 files changed, 4 insertions, 5 deletions
diff --git a/docs/config.txt b/docs/config.txt
index ab0fc4f2da7..2d75fdd361d 100644
@@ -274,7 +274,7 @@ Configuration options
- <mymame>.ini (i.e. if MAME was renamed mame060.exe, MAME
parses mame060.ini here)
- - mamed.ini (if this is a debug build, i.e. mamed.exe)
+ - debug.ini (if the debugger is enabled)
- vector.ini (for vector games only)
- <driver>.ini (based on the source filename of the driver)
- <parent>.ini (for clones only, may be called recursively)
@@ -940,10 +940,9 @@ Debugging options
- Activates the integrated debugger. This is available only if the
- program is compiled with MAME_DEBUG defined. By default, the debugger
- is entered by pressing the tilde (~) key during emulation. It is also
- entered immediately at startup. The default is ON (-debug).
+ Activates the integrated debugger. By default, the debugger is entered
+ by pressing the tilde (~) key during emulation. It is also entered
+ immediately at startup. The default is OFF (-nodebug).